Absorbs dead rodent odors even if carcass is not removed.
Action to take for all odors
- Remove outside wrap from bag
- Hang bag (do not lie down).
- Always hang 1-2 bags in room where people are and odor is strongest
- For dead rodent odor if carcass is in attic or crawl space, hang one bag there also.
- Leave window cracked open so there is air circulation.
- Do not use any air freshener sprays or candles or product will have to work to remove that odor also.
- Bag will last about 3 months in use.
- Odors are absorbed within 1 - 24 hours.
- Best if one bag per 100 square feet (9.3 square meters)